Becoming a Bubhosh Olog!

Khamballa

Between costs of repairs and other numerous amounts of spending - I have made 31 gold. I just hit level 39 tonight. I plan to hit 40 tomorrow. Is there anyway that you guys could help Khamballa reach his goal of obtaining his mount torrow?

I wanted that mount so bad, and now that I'm back and more powerful than ever; I want it twice as bad.

Hopefully my auctions will sell and i'll get some more.

Between costs of repairs and other numerous amounts of spending - I have made 31 gold. I just hit level 39 tonight. I plan to hit 40 tomorrow. Is there anyway that you guys could help Khamballa reach his goal of obtaining his mount torrow?

I wanted that mount so bad, and now that I'm back and more powerful than ever; I want it twice as bad.

to use volonazras favorite quote that i use -

not to sound like a ass but -

i know im not in the guild but i still think i might help you

but i did the whole warrior thing and i did blacksmithing and dropped it and picked up alchemy and then blacksmith again

from 39-41 only run SM runs , and farm in STV ( trolls ), do NOT buy anything off the AH i dont care how much you need it , and by 41 you will have enough gold for you mount and you will have gotten it all by your lonesome , something that makes you feel good :D hehe .

to use volonazras favorite quote that i use -

not to sound like a ass but -

i know im not in the guild but i still think i might help you

but i did the whole warrior thing and i did blacksmithing and dropped it and picked up alchemy and then blacksmith again

from 39-41 only run SM runs , and farm in STV ( trolls ), do NOT buy anything off the AH i dont care how much you need it , and by 41 you will have enough gold for you mount and you will have gotten it all by your lonesome , something that makes you feel good :D hehe .

Let me piggy back and say also that you could try hitting the Graveyard in SM specifically, and failing that kill Trols in STV. They will drop cloth which is always a seller.

tanks moN! I be sittin at 40 a while to make loads of payback money and AH money.

((I have to wait for my buddies to hit 40, because we're going to hit the BG hard as hell at 40 together. We're going to be mortal striking Paladins and messing up everybody. In addition, I am going to try to get my trade skills full because finding herbs is 10 times faster on a mount))