Ohhh Ahhhh

Taken off Stratics

Comment: 1. Someone posted something about Mondains steed and the graphics being bugged. How does one obtain a Mondains steed? (I havent seen one with my own eyes)

2. Earlier during beta people posted receiving armor parts that went to "sets" in Bedlam off of the named creatures there. Are these items still available? (As they should be rare I know theres a good chance thats why I haven't seen any myself.. just wondering if they still exist or if something was changed)

Wilki: 1. No comment.

2. They should still be showing up.

From what I saw of a post Devs made about preorder gift I think the Mondain's Steed will be it. It looked to be armored in the "fuzzy" hint picture of what the pre-order gift was. Below is the picture that was posted on stratics...hopefully the link will work for some time to come.

preorderpreview.jpg

Sets of armor might be cool. It will definitly give collectors something to shoot for.

Edited by Lord Ser Brightblade

This was just said in the Straics HoC for UO:ML

[20:17] <Brekkee> *csharp* When will we hear more about the pre-order gift?

[20:17] *** Mani has left #straticsHoC

[20:18] *** Thumper has joined #straticsHoC

[20:18] *** DarkAngel has left #straticsHoC

[20:18] <Binky_EA> Keep an eye on the website tomorrow.  We should be launching a new website for UOML tomorrow as well at uo.com/uoml.  And that does not mean 12:01AM.  Look for info later in the day.

Looks like we might be able to preorder tommorow....or at the very least see the pre-order gift.