Hailing from Guam

Malakas

Hey all I just wanted to take the time to say hey from Guam as the Kitty Hawk is making a port call. :p:D LAND!!! FINALLY!!!! :yahoo: Actually being at sea isn't that bad but I rather be walking around on land then floating in the middle of the ocean. ANyways check you all later going to hit the beach :cool:

You guys ever fish off the side of the ship where ya launch boats to shore??  Always wondered whether you guys got to do that.

not really in a carrier we are too high fro the waterline but I heard on smaller naval ship they were able to do some deep sea fishing.

You guys ever fish off the side of the ship where ya launch boats to shore??  Always wondered whether you guys got to do that.

not really in a carrier we are too high fro the waterline but I heard on smaller naval ship they were able to do some deep sea fishing.

Isnt there a spot much lower on the boat where you launch ships to shore from? How is the nightlife on Guam? Post some picks!!!

depends on the class of ship but yeah some ship have a bay area that they use to launch ships fro the waterline. Guam was awesome man but I didn't take any pictures as I was in the Hilton most of the time relaxing BIG TIME. Man it felt good it sucks that we are back out to sea once again. :devil: I didn't take any pics though as I was a good sailor this time being married and all :p I did have a chance to try out World of Warcraft and I am thinking about switching from SWG to WoW.