A little sample of Mondain's Legacy

O.K. first let me say I stink at photo editing (especially cause I dont have a nice editor like photoshop) but this picture should give you a basic idea of one of the new dungeon entrances called the Prism of Light located at the very northern tip of Nujel'm. Notice there is a place for a line to form where you hand in your tickets. Where do you get your ticket you ask? Well ask the shady looking guy named Lefty of course! For a nominal fee of 10,000 shiny pieces of gold he will sell you one good for about a day and blessed of course (and good thing too 'cause many will be making corpse recoveries). All in all the quest system is pretty neat. You better prepare to have lots of gold too as many quests require guild to be paid to start them! Do not quote me but I believe there is at least one that costs 1,000,000 as I saw a quest which will allow you to recover your entrance fee for a quest if you decide not to complete it (the refunded ammount was 1,000,000). Looks like OSI finally found some good gold sinks! Hopefully some of the higher end sinks will absolutely be so desirable that they will be repeated.

Anyway enjoy the first picture and I'll try to get some more stuff posted as soon as my eyes return to normal!

prisment.jpg

Edited by Lord Ser Brightblade

O.K. fisherman seem to have gotten a little something in the new expansion read on to see what!! Like I said earlier save your shinies cause these new additions are not cheap!! The tank alone will cost you over 250,000 of those little gold coins! Oh yeah have I mentioned how much I hate doing picture editing with paint?!?!? Sorry for any mispelling/punctuation/grammer it isnt easy to fix once you have merged a layer :innocent:

aquarium.jpg

Edit ---

Something else I just noted on playing with the tanks and fish is that you can not position fish/animals in the tank as you might like. Furthermore there are no aquatic plants or rocks/coral. Lastly it seems you can only view one fish in the tank at a time. It would sure be nice if you were allowed to position the fish/aquatic animals where you wanted in the tank and have plants/rocks as well as maybe a limit of 3 fish per "page". Surely at least the positioning and the number of fish allowed per page can't be too difficult as all the tank is is a container and we move stuff in our containers all the time (backpacks, pouches, chests, bank boxes and even pack horses!

Edited by Lord Ser Brightblade