Plane Of Sky

Chuboka

Plane of Sky: To enter the zone, you must have a wizard cast Alter Plane Sky. If you step off an island, you can fall safely to the water near the docks of East Freeport (provided you don't hit another island below you and die as a result). This is a one-way trip, obviously.

You need Keys to get from island to island in this zone here is the info on how to get these keys

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2610

The mob i would like to kill is The Spiroc Lord witch is a Mob that drops a Epic item i need Wingblade here is his Info:

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=3493

He Death Touches for 32000 every 30seconds the Web Page above has alot of good ideas on how to take this mob down

Info from a post on that website

Clear island EXCEPT guardian

- start by taking out Vanquisher otherwise other birds will respawn

Have a char go take the first DT off lord, he will DT every 30 sec., and pull him as far away from zoning pod as possible and kill him fast.

When lord dies the lunie will spawn ontop of lord, station a toon here to hail lunie so he doesn't despawn or wanders off.

It is critical that lunie is parked as far away from zoning pod as possible or he will assist Lord when you fight him next and be sure to pull lord away from pod as he will agro intantly upon respawn if you are too close to pod.

Lord has an INSTANT respawn as long as Guardian is alive so do NEVER kill Guardian if you want to farm lord, you will have to camp raid if guardian agroes during the initial clearing of island and he most likely will, assist range is HUGE for all birds. A good tactic is to dedicate a tank and healer to hold Guardian in place so he doesn't get killed by accident during clearing.

I got my Wingblade LastNight WOOT! hehe now the others and i know how to get to him and how to kill him so we can start killin this Mob for more ppls epics and or for MQs for CASH! hehe

Archived