An invitation

Inar

Forgive my clumsy words which may be foreign to you. I have not much knowledge of the old ways or language of our people, for my own kind were lost to me before I had yet become of age.

First: Honor to Clan Skullcrusher! I have seen you in battle, in faraway lands, and flying into the face of dragonfear without a moment of cowardice or weakness. I have no doubt of the might of your great clan, or of its chieftain, Volonazra the Warlock.

I know that your clan fights fiercely for the future and survival of the orc race and traditions. My own clan, the Wolfriders of Brithbarad, share this battle. I believe we come into the same battle from different ways: ours in loyal and unquestioning service of Thrall, yours in your bloodlust for the destruction of the Alliance. While we could likely never be true brothers, I hope that our two clans can come to an understanding of one another: our purposes, our goals, and how our roads can often intertwine.

Perhaps you would at first look upon me as weak, as I have rejected the bloodlust, have found peace in the teachings of the Tauren, and swear fealty above all others to Thrall. Perhaps those feelings you would extend to my clan, and its chieftain, my brother, the shaman Menar.

Perhaps my own brothers would first look upon many of you as renegades and savages, tied to our demonic past that many of us would, in folly, yearn to forget. But those I have spoken with have all spoken highly of their dealings with your clan.

And so, I invite Clan Skullcrusher to sent an emissary to the next meeting of the Wolfriders of Brithbarad. Perhaps we will learn that we are nothing more than reluctant and seldom allies in need on the battlefield against the incursions of the Alliance. But perhaps instead we will learn that there could be much to be gained from an alliance between our clans? Only in learning of each other can we discover the answer. If this would interest your mighty clan, contact me, or another officer of my clan.

-Nar, Wolfriders of Brithbarad

Lat may nub see me, but me will be at latz meeting. Me will luuk fer da skribbulz tu see when dis meetin iz. Me will watch tu see if da blood god smiles on da Wolfriders

Rraawwrgh!! Muru sertanly hab blud lust fer klompin der humiez!! Dey invade Ork hum land klompin sentres and orklinz!!

Meebbee dis blah ub agremunt culd mek Horde bedder?? Muru tink latz shud luk at dis:) >??