Second Formation

Volonazra

As per the tentative schedule, we will form up once again. Same time, same place, this Sunday. If there is enough of a reason, we can certainly change that time/date. Post if your reason here if you think this time/date needs changed.

Well Vol, it is 9:15 PN Suday Night and I just thought of a reason that 9:30 wouldnt be good for Second Formation----Stuck on Authenticating!! Can't log in!!

Seriously, Guildies, this is really getting quite frustrating. It makes one wonder if EQ or DAoC deserves my return to action. I don't wanna be a whiner, but...waaahhhhh!

Oh well, gotta get back to the log on screen.Hope to make it tonight, but it isn't looking good!! :cool:

:cool: yeah, they reset the server approx. 7:30 last night because there was "loss of content". From what my friends tell me they "lost" all of Eastern Kingdoms! harhar So the formation was canceled for lack of people available. We went clompin in WC instead.

Muru, i think server transfers is coming soon for AD, hang in there. ???