New Hospital Now hireing

Malcia Grimorn

As some of you know i am a new member of your comunity. As such i plan on opening my own hospital. I am currently takeing applications for medical staff. Includeing other doctors, medics to assist, and field teams for emergancy medical recovery.

You will be paid, depending on what your position in the hospital is and the amount of time you work. PM me for more information on the pay scale.

Requirments: must be a certified medical nurse/doctor/medic. ((must have at least 2-2-2-2 medic or higher))

Please fill out the few questions below: ((use all in character info))

Name:

Race:

Previous medical experience:

What position are you applying for:

Are you willing to assist in the field if needed:

This hospital will be set up to help ANYONE in need. That means military of any faction, and even criminals if need be. Will this be an issue with you?

Are you able to deal well with people face to face?

Are you able to keep up to date and accurate medical records of patents you treat?

Please fill out this form and PM them to me. Thank you for your time, please feel free to post any questions you have below.

*THIS WILL BE A NON-PROFIT HOSPITAL SET UP TO HELP THOSE IN NEED. THE PATIENTS WILL ONLY BE RECURED TO RE-PAY ANY MEDICAL SUPPLYS USED, IN A EASY AND TIMELY MANOR.*

Archived