enchanting, not for the weak

Volonazra

just a word of advise to anyone else drawn by the power to enchant.....be FULLY committed.

what does that mean you ask. In my experience, i am a tailor/enchanter. the first 100 or so skill is great fun life is a party, like any addiction. then suddenly you find yourself in the gutter. Penniless, dispicable and without much hope. you'll say ill quit tommorrow. heres the real deal: there are no components to just go collect, you must commit to disenchanting every green item you find, or make. you must commit to getting training many levels after it is available. you must commit to surviving with out extras, you must network and deal with many people, you must accept that untill you match those high level enchanters you wont make money enchanting,

mount..hahaha. and on and on

im level 38 and have few silver to my name. you may find a better path than i, you may like all that enchanting entails...good luck. if this is your idea of fun, disregard my ludacris ramblings.

just a word of advise to anyone else drawn by the power to enchant.....be FULLY committed.

what does that mean you ask.  In my experience, i am a tailor/enchanter.  the first 100 or so skill is great fun life is a party, like any addiction.  then suddenly you find yourself in the gutter.  Penniless,  dispicable and without much hope.  you'll say ill quit tommorrow.  heres the real deal:  there are no components to just go collect, you must commit to disenchanting every green item you find, or make.  you must commit to getting training many levels after it is available.  you must commit to surviving with out extras,  you must network and deal with many people,  you must accept that untill you match those high level enchanters you wont make money enchanting,

mount..hahaha. and on and on

im level 38 and have few silver to my name.  you may find a better path than i, you may like all that enchanting entails...good luck.  if this is your idea of fun, disregard my ludacris ramblings.

It's not so bad. I'm just about at....hmm...artisan enchanting? The one after expert anyway, with Soke, and she tends to have a few gold on hand most times. The trick to making money with enchanting is to offer your services when no one else is, and be prepared to take a loss for a while. Enchanting weapons, however, because they *glow* will always rake in the big cash. Even just minor beastslaying I charge 25s per enchant and rake in a couple gold, plus that's the easiest one to get materials for: no shards needed.

But yeah...it's not like the other tradeskills where you can make something and sell it back to the vendor.

Urks, dat deadie nub gruk wat she ib blah'n. Her lie an wan latz ta suffer like uuz. Beware dat sabutage. Hush lat foul tongue deadie, before i feedz it ta me felhunter.