Darkness of RW workey clearing.....ahhhh

Borg

First off thanks to Balandar, Siun and Greg for helping out in the worst time of year annually for me to play online (Back to School and Inventory)  I also had to fire 5 employees and I lost 2 Asst Mgrs also.....end result 109 hrs avg work for last 9 weeks.

Second but way more impressively is CONGRATS to BB and Scout for the new little blade of brightness!!!  Welcome to the Empire lil' Alexandra.

I rewarded myself in surviving the last months by buying a 64mb DDR Gforce2 Ti card..........I NOW CAN SEE 3D WHOOO HOOO!!!

I also was contacted by a rep to enter the DAoC realm and review it/feedback etc etc....

Bor Shard                        Borg, Colin, Galam  [HIBERNIA]

Merlin Shard                     Borg, Stan, Spawn  [MIDGARD]

Lancelot Shard                 Colin, Stan, Galam  [ALBION]

Percival Shard(ROLEPLAY)   Borg, Stan, Galam  [HIBERNIA]

Guenivier Shard (ROLEPLAY) Borg, Colin, Spawn [MIDGARD]

:cool:?:devil:? Shard (ROLEPLAY)  Borg, Colin, Galam [ALBION]

Lorrianna spoke of wondering if PGoH will be in DAoC.....sure it can but it needs a leader and a core of strong communicator/coordinators.

I will join such a group of friends and above are the shards CURRENTLY I locked in namesakes.

FYI to whomever does wish to lead there.....learn on one shard and gather your guild.....decide RP or Non RP.....and a realm to exist in (Albion, Midgard, Hibernia)...then wait for a new shard to open.....

and LAUNCH TOGETHER

Get the namesake of your choosing (hopefully something with "Honor" in it.....fits into website flavor)

Pool money onto the leader and push the leader to 20th level so he/she can PAY for the colors and design

That is what we did long ago coming from Chessy in UO....we nailed down the 4th EVER house on UO Cats that way and got the namesake PGoH. (11th guild on Cats and last of 4 letters)

Whomever does this....and maintains a guild in DAoC for current PGoH members to join and HAVE FUN....I will discuss with personally (along with Balandar) at providing that leader free play support for DAoC.  That goes for EQ, Galaxies(future)and Horizons(future).

The website has has some tweeks to its revenue generation area and that is where I have spent anytime I have had lately....it needs to support itself.  

New Announcments....

Electronics Boutique is reviewing us for an agreement.

Amazon we have increased our efforts for commissions.

Nike(apparel), Oakley(sunglasses), Time Warner(Cable Modem), Verizon(DSL) and Sprint(Cellular) I am currently seeking agreement from....membership will have discounts for these company products/services...while the website will get commissions for referrals etc.

3D animator in Ithaca may soon be making us 3D movies/clips about our past adventures.....just began talking to them yesterday.

If you know people use Amazon or Electonics Boutique....send them to our site....every little bit helps us.

We want to double the webspace storage and get 500 emails to support members of the various gameguilds.

SEE YOU ON THE INSIDE....NOW IN 3D....WHOO HOOO!!!!

post-40906-Examples_of_Realm_Races.jpg