Thanks Everyone

Devin Ashley

Thanks everyone for your prayers , they were answered and i am able to be home for christmas. *grins* and be home for the next 6-8 weeks as i broke my ankle really good in 3 places and smashed the tendons etc.. enough of gorey details , suffice to say im off my feet for couple weeks .

but the pain meds make it so bearable :):)

But i do hope that Everyone has a Great Christmas, and Happy New Year and lets start the year off Right,

For me its a new begining i plan to throw out all the old and start a new so i hope everyone does the same

Devin

Lori

I'm so glad to hear that you are home from

the hospital and able to enjoy the holidays

with your family.

It sure put a scare into us when we heard of

your mishap. How in the heck did you manage

to break your ankle in three places??? Bless

your heart, Lori --- you're such an over-achiever!

:):);)

Best wishes to you and yours for a happy, SAFE,

and prosperous New Year!

Lesley

hehe wasn't easy to slip on the sauce someone spilled and have my foot go under the door and break, trust me it took a lot for that to happen

am not sure if i can make your meet up in may but i will sure try after having say 3 months off my bosses may not like fact i wanna take another week *laughs*

and hudson as for the old i mean i consider everyone who left and who stayed , who quit , who ever is still part of T.H.E. and its a new year with new hopes and i pray that we all stay united as friends no matter what we say or do for everyone says things we shouldn't and ill be first in line to say i prob said a lot of things i shouldn't have and want to end the year right by telling Everyone if i hurt, embaressed anyone i am deeply sorry for was never my intention

Now enough drama

Safe Travels

Happy Holidays

Devin

Lori