Simple but Sweet

Borg

Morning sleepy heads.......

Tis Sunday and I must share with you this simple activity that for at least this old soul brought back great memories and last night provided me some great enjoyment.

130am.....

I decide to throw on all my gifts from the GODS (7th anny armor/sword) and venture out to dance with some undead for a bit.

I find another soul Uther (old recruit from years passed that created his own guild instead of joining ours)

He ressurected my old butt after a Paragon Lich Lord did nastily rise from the ground beneath me and put me in quite the pickle.

For the next half hour we teamed up to dispatch the lich, undead and look for more of Paradox's cousins Paragons.....as expected there were more afoot.

Enjoying the simplest of duties we conversed about where the game has been and is going.....both in agreement item aquisition is beyond control as is the gold.

It seems everywhere there is plunder but no where is there adventure.

So today I will return to Gwendons Grave in Ilshenar for some more dancing with the undead if any other melee units wish to join me.....while it is a simple task....it is a simple realm yearning for brotherhood again.

See you on the inside....

was good to see your old bones finally getting some excerise!!!Of course was good to see Tok waving that stinky  dead lizzy around again.Don't know about his old bones,does he have bones???

Yep! Sure do have old bones! They HURRRRRRRRT with arthritis! That's why it takes me so long to cast spells now!