Heya Folks :]

Hxx

Hello everyone. It seems every 6 months or so I rear my head in to say hello and see how things are going here at THE :]

Myself, im doing well. Currently for the past 8 months ive been staffing on a Pre-UOR:99 Freeshard named Metropolis. Thats been fun, but its starting to run its course.

Currently im awaing the arrival of Guild Wars. After this past weekends WPE Beta, I'm instantly hooked and pre-ordered the game. To any of you who enjoy a good bit of team-pvp and adventure, this is the game for you.

And with that, anyone who is interested in guild wars... if THE is making a move into it at any point, consider my Guild Wars guild, Revolutions, a friend and an allie. And if not, anyone is welcome to join our ranks. (were just a group of friends, mostly from a counter-strike clan ive been with for 3 years, who enjoy gaming together)

So, just seeing how things are going :] Glad to see the community is still alive and kicking. And as always, I cant leave this out.... anyone remember me? :]

To think how long its been since my days of PGoH on Catskills. My oh my I was 14-15 years old! How times change :no: