Fire Beetles

Earwen

I didn't make the beta so can anyone give me some info on the fire beetle? Directions to where they are. Do they spawn often? I want to try and get some on the first or second day so I can get them bonded quickly. My biggest concern is that they won't spawn that fast and everyone will camp them.

I didn't make the beta so can anyone give me some info on the fire beetle? Directions to where they are. Do they spawn often? I want to try and get some on the first or second day so I can get them bonded quickly. My biggest concern is that they won't spawn that fast and everyone will camp them.

LOOK ON STRATICS, THEY SHOW WHERE THEY ARE.

WELL THEY DID HAVE MAPS SHOWING WHERE THINGS WERE, NOW I CAN'T FIND THEM

Edited by whiterabbit

[

LOOK ON STRATICS, THEY SHOW WHERE THEY ARE.

WELL THEY DID HAVE MAPS SHOWING WHERE THINGS WERE, NOW I CAN'T FIND THEM

If they were there I never could find them.

Isaw them they was a map too, of the diff levels, there with the lil red warrior guys in the mines i think

The Fire Beetle is another kind of the rideable Giant Beetle. The main difference other than the color is that the Fire Beetle does not have a backpack, but to make up for that a miner can use it to smelt the ore he digs up on. It is essentially an orange forge on six legs.

Just like the normal Giant Beetle, the Fire Beetle will have to be beaten into submission before it can be tamed, which also means that it will become much weaker when it is tamed. The Fire Beetle also has the ability to increase its speed for a short duration when it is hit with ranged attacks.

Special Abilities: Increased speed when hit.

Can be used to smelt ore on.

Loot: 15-25 Sulfurous Ash, 2 Iron Ingots

Carved: 16 Raw Ribs

Found At: Yomotsu Mines

Related To: Giant Beetle

First Seen: Samurai Empire Expansion, November 2004

Earwen has her first hot seat...........Fire Beetle

A pair of players who were taming them in dungeon gave her one for our help in healing them while they tamed a couple for themselves.

In the end we learned also they knew our fallen Senator of Genesis Arthil....the good of the many and guild legacy continues....Arthils good will still works to the good of the many, guild and realm itself.

May you rest in peaceful slumber Senator Arthil.

We miss your everpresent smile.