EverQuest 2 Shipping Nov 8th

Grulg

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/041025/lam076_1.html

Snippet: "SAN DIEGO, Oct. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Sony Online Entertainment Inc. (SOE), a worldwide leader in massively multiplayer online (MMO) gaming, today announced that EverQuest II is scheduled to simultaneously ship to North American and European retail stores on November 8, 2004. EverQuest II is the highly-anticipated follow-up to Sony Online Entertainment's original EverQuest, the most successful and longest-running 3D MMO role-playing game in North America."

Looks like EQ2 will hit the shelves before WoW. :)

I checked at the EB Games store near me the other day and they still have it set as the 15th or 16th for the release date. Either way, it's coming soon :) I'm not gonna try it right away, but maybe down the line I'll switch if the majority of my guild switches.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone that's going to be playing EQ2, we've decided that the Mistmoore Server is where we are going to try to relocate. So, anyone interested in staying together, please start your character there! I'm still waiting to buy EQ2 but others will be there.