Cant put it off any longer =/

Kal'Lason

Well, for the last 6+ months iv been struggling to keep from finally admiting that my time is done. but with this last account expiration notice and no funds to put it off.. as well as no internet connection at home O.o it looks like im finally having to say goodbye. The time that i was able to put into the guild was awsome, id like to thank you all for being such excellent people (even the trammies :D ) i have left my account with someone that has my complete trust.. maybe when i get my financial issues fixed (this is assuming i ever get something in the financial area) then maybe ill be able to come back on and remind you what its like to have a revenant chase you around castle olympus ^_^ good times...

*salute* ;)

Well, for the last 6+ months iv been struggling to keep from finally admiting that my time is done. but with this last account expiration notice and no funds to put it off.. as well as no internet connection at home O.o it looks like im finally having to say goodbye. The time that i was able to put into the guild was awsome, id like to thank you all for being such excellent people (even the trammies  :D ) i have left my account with someone that has my complete trust.. maybe when i get my financial issues fixed (this is assuming i ever get something in the financial area) then maybe ill be able to come back on and remind you what its like to have a revenant chase you around castle olympus ^_^ good times...

*salute*  ;)

[STRENGTH AND HONOR BROTHER,BE SAFE TIL YOU RETURN

Edited by whiterabbit

.... then maybe ill be able to come back on and remind you what its like to have a revenant chase you around castle olympus ^_^ good times... 

"DISPEL! DISPEL! DISPEL", Kaatya called out to any mages

within earshot. With a poorly camoflaged smile on his face,

Hudson readied his magics to bring her back to life yet again.

Ah yes, the memories, my brother Kal'lason.

I hope fate smiles upon your real-life circumstances and that

you are able to return to Sosaria. I have not seen many who

enjoyed the fine art of Necromancy as much as you did.

You will be in our thoughts. Please keep in touch, either here

or ethereal pigeons, if at all possible. Safe journeys to you.

*lights a candle for him in the Hall of Remembrance*

Edited by Kaatya