We're Back!

Zemach

Welcome back!! As you can see some of us have moved to PoL. They seem to be a great buch of people. I will look you guys up tonight when I get online. Welcome back again!!!

Ohhhh I love Oregon. Ashland is the best town that I have ever been in, and portland is one of the most beautiful citys I have visited.

GASP!!!!! How are you guys?!!! We've really missed you on the boards and in CoH, to the point the three most active characters joined Paragons of Light (novawops Supergroup).

We must get together!!!!

-Hothgorn Oh the Irony......

Welcome back, and welcome to the Pacific Northwest! I am up in Seattle so we are shouting distance now. :laugh:

Hehe - go figure. Days after we start the merge Kestrel and Osprey return. Well, truth is I think we did a good job minding the store while you were gone. I think consolidating to get into a more active supergroup situation was the right thing to do. You guys are welcome (if not expected) to come check out PoL and see if you want to join.

See you in game!!

Hello guys,

Red told me you guys were back. You know you have a welcome spot in the team. sorry I haven't been able to see you ingame but RL work is keeping me busy the past few days. :D gotta earn that paper. If you don't catch up with me talk to one of the other captains.

Xuxing

Knock M. Out

they will team for a bit just to see what your made of. heehhe. got to be fun!!!! And got to have a general love for the game. I will be on tonight but I will be deep inside the crash site with Xuxing since he can't play tomorrow or this weekend. We just have to do some exploring and see what it's like!!! See you soon and welcome to the team!

Archived