Dark Virtue merge with Paragons of Light has begun

DashZero

Hi all,

This morning the Red Firefly met with Dragon Force and was officially accepted into Paragons of Light. Per Sushi's nomination, he also asked for (and received) the captains rank.

Then he did the happy dance. :yub:

Red specifically mentioned Cyber Sushi and Dark Ivory as the other interested Dark Virtue members and was given permission to add them. My personal opinion is that you should both run with PoL a bit and make sure that it is fun. So, I guess Red would ask you to make sure you really want to join (and then make the request to any of the captains) as opposed to inviting you to join the first second you get in game. Let's talk about what makes sense.

So, there are some basic rules: no kill stealing, no griefing, help the other SG members, etc.

Link to the site: Paragons of Light

You have to register with EZBoard to access the forum. It is a bit painful the first time, but then the link on the main site connects directly. I told Dragon Force that T.H.E. is bigger than CoH and that we would continue to post here, but members of PoL should also look at those boards some as well.

Anyway, the chance to have an active group looks like it is here! Woot!

Well I have been trying for a few days to get to the message boards that you guys use for PoL. I am not sure what I am doing wrong but it will not let me in. I keep trying to log in and it tells me that I am using an invalid name/password. *shrug* I can only use the same ones that they sent me so meny times. :laugh:

Well I have been trying for a few days to get to the message boards that you guys use for PoL. I am not sure what I am doing wrong but it will not let me in. I keep trying to log in and it tells me that I am using an invalid name/password. *shrug* I can only use the same ones that they sent me so meny times. 

If you do not have an ezboard full account but have an account to PoL website then you have to make it look like this "accountname@paragonsoflight" then "password" I had the same issue a few times. But once you get in just tell your browser to remember it.

Sending a shout out to Dark Kestrel and Dark Osprey that if they have any interest in joining Paragons of Light that I would love a chance to help make that happen.

Say the word guys and we will get everyone hooked up!

Archived