Current Character Roster

Soke

Someone mentioned having an updated character roster in the Controllers thread, so here is mine, with more details too. Note that Shadowbound is no longer in the roster on Virtue. She was deleted and replaced with Jill Bug.

Max Fury - 31 N. AR/Dev. Blaster

Miss Abyss - 21 Mu. DM/SR Scrapper

ChaosKitten - 16 Ma. Claws/Regen Scrapper

Jill Bug - 11 Mu. Energy/Energy Blaster

Shock Therapy - 18 Mu. Empath/Electric Defender

(The) Rock Groupie - 11 N. Mind/Kinetics Controller

Bluecoat Babe - 12 S. Inv./SS Tanker

Wytchfire - 10 Ma. Fire/Fire Blaster

Max Fury and Miss Abyss are my "cheese" characters...because Devices blasters have it easy and the combination between debuffing accuracy with Dark Melee and the defense bonus from Super Reflexes means Miss Abyss hardly ever gets hit. :yub: The others are just experiments, more or less, or characters that I really wanted to play no matter how gimpy they are.

BTW, feel free to message me when playing any character, but don't expect me to group when I am playing Miss Abyss or Wytchfire as I group with my husband then... any other characters I'll group with, even sidekick people if they want (ie, Max Fury SK's a lower level defender or controller, or Shock SK's a lower level damage dealer (cuz she can't deal damage...blah), or vice versa).

PS--If you haven't noticed, I've been editing/updating this post for me too, so it's current with level.

Hey Soke - thanks for starting this.

I have a bunch of my characters in my signature. I am spending a lot of time playing the Red Firefly right now. I expect him to be my highest level character pretty soon.

Soke, as you may have noticed, we are looking at some level of merge between Dark Virtue and Paragons of Light. Any interest in getting in on this?

I am also happy to team up with anyone. I will switch to a different character or whatever helps match up with you guys. Let me know!

:yub:

OK here is what I have been playing...

Dark Ivory- 26 eng/eng blaster - Paragons of Light

Vexxed- 11 kin/rad defender- Dark Virtue

Vexica Rose- 14 ar/dev blaster- Dark Virtue (going to be making a come back/remake soon!)

I have a few others (see sig) but I dont think that I will playing them anytime soon. Its very funny I loged Vexica Rose on (very first toon) and looked at the way that I had her enhancements set up. LOL no wonder she was sucking, all of her enhancements were training. She had one of each type in each power. Uggg she needs some work, might remake her if I get board with Vexxed. (prob will happen, thats just my nature) Anyways you guys can look me up anytime. I am all ways willing to group with any of you.

Archived