Online Madness...

Coldren

As I am a rabid Final Fantasy fan, the news that Squaresoft will be releasing a Online Final Fantasy game is a godsend. If you have never played a FF game, do youself a favor and go buy a Playstation and try ANY of them (Chronicles, Anthology, VII,VIII, or IX.. X will be out for PS2 in '02 with XI being the online installment). I assure you that you will become a rabid fan instantly as well :D

Although those of you used to playing games like Ultima Online will not immediately see the benefits of making an online version of a FF game, those of you familiar with the series will see the merits immediately. Every FF game has set records for launch sales in Japan (and a few in the US too) for a good reason: The stories are beyond excellent, the music outstanding, and the FMV (Full-Motion Video) squences are breathtaking..  I have total faith in Square that they will succed where every other online game has failed thus far: A great expanding story that will involve the players.

They currently plan to release FF XI for PC, Playstation 2, and Xbox and possibly even Gamecube.

*thinks of PGoH having a role in a good FF story....Drools*

Want to drool a little too?  

Gamespot's FF XI coverage

Go download the trailer... This may even put Shadowbane to an early grave... if you're someone who enjoys playing games with a good story, that is... It'll probably end up a cross between FF, Diablo II, and UO.. Woot!

:D :D :D :D :D

Now wouldnt that be ironic... All that preparation for shadowbane and another game comes along and totally OwNz it... lol..... :p    And theres a good chance it will... I still occasionally play the old Final Fantasy games, and have a lot of fun doing it..   I'll be there with ya Coldren  :D  I only have 8 gms to go before my entire account is finished in uo. so im gonna need something else to own...  

:yawn:

Woot! Got one buddy comin! :D Who else is comin? I know some of you DEFINITLY are FF freaks......

And to all of those who take notice, my apologies for not being online.. This week and next are my last at work before I go back to college, so I'm doing beacoup overtime. (Think I have 16hrs so far this week) But I'll be back!