controllers on Parade!!!

Dark Quantum

Ohhhh this might be the right time for me to make that controler that I have always wanted to play!!! Yes I have been telling sushi for weeks now that I wanted to try a controler. I just dont like any of the seconday ablitys that they have. I would go Fire or Illusion. Not sure though.

Kinetics RULES as a power!!!

Check it out, there is a thread on the main boards to familiarize you with Kinetics powers. Lemme find it...

KineticKat's post on Kinetics!!

There are other secondaries that I am sure are good, but take a longer look at this one.

I agree with Fire or Illusion as Imps and Phantom army pretty much rule. I like the Imps better, but I like the group invisbility Illusion gets... *shrug*

Ok made my controller....

Vexxed - Grav/Kin

Yes I know I was looking at Ill or fire. But I like the holds that grav gets. I like the idea of pets early on at level 18 so still might switch over to Ill. Only thing that I dont like is the one hold that they get. And the confuse thing is just worthless in my opinion. Kin seems to fit better with the back ground that I want to do for her. Only level 4 as of right now. Now I just need to get me a pet to walk in the parade.....Sushi where are you? :yub:

I have a mind controller at SL 10 called "(The) Rock Groupie", as the "Groupie" was already taken, darn it all. Would be happy to level her with anyone, just send me a tell online in the afternoons or evenings, or maybe we can schedule a time to get together with controllers and/or various alts?

My current hero list on Virtue is (listed in order from most played to least played):

Max Fury - 31 N. Blaster

Miss Abyss - 20 Mu. Scrapper

ChaosKitten - 16 Ma. Scrapper

Shadowbound - 11 Ma. Defender

Shock Therapy - 17 Mu. Defender

(The) Rock Groupie - 10 N. Controller

Bluecoat Babe - 12 S. Tanker

Wytchfire - 10 Ma. Blaster

Wytchfire and Miss Abyss I group with my husband. Max Fury is my solo character, but I do group with her...was thinking of finding a low level controller or defender to follow me around while I do missions so I can get more mobs in my missions. It's too easy as is. Sidekick them, of course, so they get exp too.

Anyhow...always open to y'all, I just don't know who's playing what anymore.

Hey Soke!

Vexica suggested a new thread with all people's current characters, but she and Hothgorn have been making new ones lately... Once they settle on a roster, I think we need a new thread with whos playing what.

In my case, I am playing Red Firefly almost exclusively now until I get him up to maybe 30th level. I am usually willing to switch to another toon for teaming purposes (as long as I am not knee deep in something already). So, let me know and I could SK Rock Groupie or switch to a character around his/her level.

Yes yes I know Dash.....darn this game for having choices!! I can't decide!!! But another thred for toons would be good. I am playing or messing with a new one right now.

Lexica Frost- Mut Claws/Reg scraper level 6

Still Dark Ivory is my main I dont play much of anyone else.

Here are some pix from the controllers parade!

First we have Dragon trying to explain and get everyone ready to travel from under Atlas to Founders Falls.

CoH_CP00.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And we are off! Running along the roads of Skyway City!

CoH_CP01.jpg

Gotta arrest the bad guys as we go - there were a lot of low level folks in the parade that needed some protection.

CoH_CP02.jpg

Here are a bunch of Imps keeping the park in Skyway villian-free.

CoH_CP03.jpg

The parade travelled through Talos Island...

CoH_CP04.jpg

and headed into Founders Falls. Dragon stopped to warn the low level folks not to stray far from the path. :D

CoH_CP05.jpg

We stopped triumphantly at the Founders fountain - a successful parade had come to the end of the line!

CoH_CP06.jpg

And there was much rejoicing...

CoH_CP07.jpg

these were great! I was so busy trying to keep order and get everyone there that I didn't even take any shots. If you could forward them to me or Novawop we can post them on our Web page and make a link to it at from the CoH controllers Day Parade thread. It's now official you are the PoL Media rep. :D

Archived