Campaign into Yew

This Campaign will commence within 2 days or sooner, depending on the tie it will take me to gather info on the landscape and conditions of yew as it is now.

I am looking for well trained warriors or squires, will be needing a few mages as well, any and all members of PGoH are welcome to come along, as are our allies if they wish to come along and finally rid yew of its, infestation.

Of course we will be facinf plague beasts and I am open to any suggestion on how we shoud face them during the campaign, i know bogthings are easy with 2 ppl on it using cross healing methods.

Any suggestions are welcome and everyone is invited to come and help rid yew of the lingering beasts.

I will post more later on when I have scouted yew out, which should happen soemtimes after lunch on sunday, anyone wanting to accompany me on this scouting trip is welcome aslo, we might evne engage a few bogthings.

That is it for now everyone, I hope my intentions are clear enough if not my icq number is 156528902, icq me if you have any questions, I hope to hear from ppl so see ya later.

Schneider

Dragoon Knight