Need help!!

Vexica

I need help! I want to post pic's and put a picture of Ivory in that anoying little POW box. Anyone know of a site that I can use to host or store the pictures? I am not to tech savy when it comes to stuff like this so "simple" instructions would be best :) Hmmm I wonder if my ISP has space for me? Ok well I am going to look into that and your guys task is the stuff above :clomp:

By the way, the Pic needs to be 64x64 pixels I believe. So, if you do that it will be a slam dunk.

But, I can even take a picture of Ivory and crop it for you. We just need to do the photo shoot online sometime...

Ohh I think that would work better, I dont seem to have the right programs to cut or change the picture to a jpeg thing. I will talk with you on-line sometime this week about it. Thanks again Dash!!

OK we did a photo shoot and got some good shots of Ivory. Hopefully you will like some of the thumbnails I made. If one is close but needs tweaking, let me know and I can try to tweak it some. Here they all are:

01. CoH_DarkIvory01.jpg 02. CoH_DarkIvory02.jpg 03. CoH_DarkIvory03.jpg 04. CoH_DarkIvory04.jpg 05. CoH_DarkIvory05.jpg

To add one as your avatar, paste this in where it asks for location of image:

where the XX is from 01 to 27.

Yay!!! I'm with Balandar, I like the close ups. :D They are all going to stay on my site so you can experiment with them.

We missed you last night Hothgorn...they were passing out free levels so we both got one! :cry:

Archived