scouting event

Fellow members, I was HONORed today by being asked to command a scout force of squires and potential recruits to the land of Ilshenar.

At the request of Decurion Rand, I led a group consisting of the following personnel Kurt, Azuden, Angie Sans Ailes, and Deacon.

We engaged in this mission shortly after the retreat of the Juka from our cities in Tram.

Our mission, to determine the affects of the retreat on Lord Blackthorne’s forces and to scout his stronghold for future engagements that may be forthcoming.

We entered the land of Ilshenar at the temple of Honor. Once gathered and organized we proceeded to first investigate the city of the Gargoyles to verify that the retreating Juka horde had not occupied this city. In route we encountered slight resistance from non-Juka enemies that were easily dispatched by the gathered PGoH soldiers. Upon investigation we found no evidence of any assault on the city nor could find any evidence of a emanate attack.

After a short stay we proceeded to the outskirts of Blackthorn’s castle. Again we were assaulted by light non-Juka forces but continued to prevail against the inferior forces facing us.  Based on the light resistance I ordered our forces closer to the fortress and again failed to encounter any significant resistance. This continued until we reached the doors of the evil one’s abode. Again no Juka were visible to this point so after organizing the group into formation outside of the doorway, I entered the fortress. To my regret I found that the Juka were amassed in a large force right inside the entryway. It appeared that all the former forces that had a raid against us in Trins had amassed here. I retreated to my forces and we engaged the enemy. Initially we were successful but were only able to enter only slightly into Lord Blackthorn’s fortress before I was forced to call a withdrawal. The large forces were separating my troops and I feared complete separation.

As a note, the forces present were of strict Juka ilk and did not contain Golems Betrayers, or any non-Juka species.

I wish to thank and praise all members of my attachment for a job well done.

Yours in Honor

Steel DarKnight.