City of Villains questions

So, CoV is coming out in a year. From what I've heard, your villians will have to be on a different server from heroes. Any suggestions on which servers that we, as a group would use as a villain server? Or, perhaps any idea who would still be in CoH in a year to play the expansion, knowing some are using CoH to past the time for WoW.

Well, it wouldn't hurt to pick a server now no matter who plans to go or stay.

Choices are:

Freedom

Justice

Pinnacle

Virtue

Liberty

Guardian

Infinity

Protector

Victory

Champion

Triumph

From a load perspective, it would be nice to pick the least populated one. From a "maximum # of heroes to fight" a heavily loaded server would be better.

If Virtue is supposedly the hero "roleplaying" server, and you can have villians on the same one that you have heroes, which will be the villian RP server?

I would vote for any server other than Virtue. And probably a lightly loaded one. How about...I dunno...Pinnacle?

Up for any. I also think it would be a good idea to pick now, so one could make a hero/heroes on that server to save the names one would want for villains on that server.

Pinnacle sounds fine to me.

Up for any. I also think it would be a good idea to pick now, so one could make a hero/heroes on that server to save the names one would want for villains on that server.

Pinnacle sounds fine to me.

Tricky!!! Are you sure that won't violate the "no heroes on the villian server" rule? It is worth a shot.

That makes me think...as bad is it is having "Death Demon" as a HERO, I can sort of stomach it with some vigilante/anti-hero thinking.

I'm not sure I can accept "Captain Wonderful" as a VILLIAN though...

*sigh*

Well, so far i've heard conflicting reports on wether or not you can have villains and heroes on the same server. My bet is no, but SAVE the names anyways. Then when the CoV expansion comes out, remember the names saved and delete all the heroes, leaving the server as a cleans slate. The idea is to grab those names before they're all taken. This is assuming that heroes and villains cannot have the same names also.

Archived