ANY ONE UP FOR A HUNT?

If you want to go hunting tonight let me know. Just good old plain hunting, I figured it was time some of us hang out again. So if you can go on a hunt tonight. Let me know here. Post times for some of us to meet.

I am thinking 6 or 7 E Time. If you want to know were we are going then heres a hint. Its a small hint. TITAN VALLEY :)

Last time we went there it was alot of fun. Only two Bards NO TAMERS sorry. I want this to be something that can be fund and help some with the HONOR line. Hope to have some of you show up.

Tass :silly:

*note*

If you have something of high value please insure it.

Omi'Ravanya will glady join tonight's excursion.

*sends her off to Lady Ulanie's shop for armor and kryss repairs*

(And Omi makes three)

Edited by Kaatya

Tass it will be your decision as to whom I bring

Do you wish for me to bring Chloe? She is not skilled high enough to peace the titans however she does get good gains off of them. Or do you wish for me to bring Jacquiline, the warrior , wholoves to take down titans. It is up to yu brother. Just tell me and I will bring the one you wish for. :D

I dont believe i have anything to do tonight so i will come just let me know what to bring though, izlude is my first choice, he is peacer so if you get too many bards ill bring someone else.

Anyone up for a hunt tonight? Where we go will determine on how many show up for hunt. We had an awsome time last night on the hunt. We started out at Titan Valley. They were to easy, so we left and went to kill some Ophidians. Needless to say we all had a blast there. Hope we can do it again tonight. So if you want to join in with us on the fun, meet up at Olympus at 7 pm est. or you can post here if you are interested in going so we can get a good idea of how many will be there and where to go.

:D:silly: