A Couple of Updates

Balandar

New Forums

We have two new forums available for everyone. Our new Server Status Forum will be the place to see those important messages regarding the status of the server, and our new Trading Post Forum will aid you in buying and selling items in the game.

News Around Town

Penny Arcade has a new supplemental WoW Log that I think everyone will like, and I’ve found a nice spell database at Warcraft Central too. For those of you who have been enjoying journals, WoW Stratics has a new entry in their Beta Journals and WorldofWar.net has a nice story entitled Stitches, Saviour of WoW that I think you will enjoy.

A Few World of Warcraft Previews:

• Gamespy: World of Warcraft Preview: "The beta period begins for the hottest MMO currently in development, and Delsyn discovers that getting into the World of Warcraft can be hazardous to your health."
  • Gameraiders: World of Warcraft PC Preview: "Breathtaking. Spectacular. Easily the best online RPG I have ever seen -- and this is only the beta!"
  • Gamezone: World of Warcraft: "World of Warcraft is wonderfully deep, visually delightful and a ton of fun to play!"

Thanks for the info Kat!