Structures of the Codex

Maven uth Mateur

With the many new faces coming into the Empire and the Legion, and some resulting confusion, I thought it might be in our interests to relook at the hierarchy structure of our Legion.

Section 2- Roles

Paragraph i

The Senator of War is in charge of everything that goes on within the Legion. Each and every member that fights in the name of Honor for PGoH is his responsibility and subject to the orders he gives. He is in charge of promotions, demotions, discipline, and any matter concerning a member of the Legion

Paragraph ii

Imperators are head of a line of Honor and act as Generals under the command of the Senator of War. The Imperator acts as default Theatre Commander in all combat based activities by Imperial Forces. Responsible for commanding all military activities as declared by the SoW and he works as counsel to Senator of War on matters of promotion or award recognition for Legion ranks. (Theater Commander is the one who is in control of all others during an event, holds the force of law on all Legion events

Paragraph iii

The Centurion is charged with the task of heading his cohort.

Paragraph iv

The Phalynx is responsible for assisting the Centurion in manners he perceives.

Section 5- Hierarchy

Paragraph i

The Senator of War is in charge of all aspects of Military affairs. His orders are carried out by the Imperator, he may also direct the Imperator to take charge. In the event of death or inability to lead the Imperator takes charge, followed by, in order of Seniority with battle star consideration, Centurions, Phalynx, Knight, Squire, Legionnaire. Citizens that hold a leadership position outside the Legion hold an honorary Phalynx position within the Legion, but do not hold command over Officers within the Legion.

So in short, the following applies.

1) SOW

2) Imperator

3) Centurion

4) Phalanx

4b) All ranked citizens -> (Senate,Magistrates, etc. etc)

5) Knight

The exceptions to this are when an event is planned and promoted by an individual, or when the ranking authority at a Legion event defers to a lower ranked party.

I hope this is of assitance to our younger members whom expressed some confusion. It will become like second nature for you in time.

Strength ..and Virtue

Maven uth Mateur

Heran Knight

Edited by Maven uth Mateur