EQ Maga's Tip Corner

Maga

Which brings me to an actual tip making sure you have a map of the zone you are going to or at least know the way out before you go in. As soon as you get there make sure you have your escape route planned. Good Luck.

Maga (Hunters Moon) :(

A most excellent tip to be sure. I will do this one last Time,

GO TO WWW.EQTOOLBOX.com or .net or .whaever!!!! You have a browser use it! :( This place has a Map of Every zone there is. What is Awesome about it is that if you download the Maps and put them in the MAP section of your everquest folder... You can use the LoY expansion to bring the map up on your screen while you PLAY!!! OMGoodness how easy can they make it? They even go one better... Guess what they did? They made the map Interactive... That means there is a Little arrow on the map that tells you EXACTLY where in the zone you are and whenever you move the little arrow moves with you so you knopw where you are going and in which direction.... I can get anywhere in almost ANY zone (except Kedge KEEP) Lord I hate that place. Without asking for directions. It is Awesome. Oh and this takes all of 5 minutes to download and install. (less thanthat if you have a decent connection. So there should be no more excuses.

P.S. Maga Most EXCELLENT Sig picture WOW!!!!!

Archived