Promotion

Akroma

Greetings Guardians

As everyone knows the Decurion position is not a position that can go for long periods without activity. With an influx of new recruits and the need for more recruits to fill the ranks of the Legion, I am at a point where I have no choice but to act on the position. Kodoz has done a great job at this position and this in no way reflects on his abilities, but real life takes us away from the realm from time to time and things can not be helped.

Therefore after much thought, and believe me this was a tough decision for there were more than one candidate for the position. I have asked Hudson to take the position of Decurion and he has accepted. Most of you know Hudson for he is one of the friendliest and kind hearted souls I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Please give him all the support he needs to fill his position for teaching others our ways is one of the most vital roles in the guild.

Recruits, Hudson will most likely be contacting you via pidgeon, in order to get to know you and help you along the path to being a Guardian. Take advantage of the knowledge he posesses and enjoy the time spent with him.

Congratulations Decurion Hudson

Signed:

Senator of War, Akroma

Edited by Akroma

Congratulations, Hudson!

You have a talent for meeting and

befriending the people of Sosaria.

I am sure this will stand you in good

stead in your recruiting efforts.

Kudos to Akroma for recognizing this

and putting it to good use.

Please know you can count on your

family to help you in your endeavors.

I'd be happy to provide a bit of Codex

tutoring, should the need arise.

For HONOR and Empire!

Kaatya

I also Would Like to congratulate you Hudson. You have been proven worthy time and again, and i look forward to your Commanding our legionnaires and squires.