The day path's crossed...

I was still a young guardian, well not really young, but you know what i mean. *chuckles* I had just returned from the first PGoH meeting i had attended in my tenure as a guardian. Abit bored i decided to go to Brit Bank and peddle a few wares. While there a name came upon my screen...Steel Darknight was that name. I approached him, introduced myself, and we began to chit chat.

We came to subjects of skills and such, when finally Steel mentioned he needed resist. So I mentioned that i may have a spot where we could work it. So we gated to a semi-safe spot on Ophidian hill. This guys courage to stand there as flamestrike after flamestrike rained in on him was remarkable. Understand at the time i was a death mongrol, i didnt go anywhere unless there was a very good possibilty i was going to die. So right away my respect for this gentleman was sky high.

From then on, he and i were almost always together. We grew quite a large collection of dress white robes together. All the while great fun I was having.

Since our young days as guardians, he and I have seen much happiness, much tormoil. In both instances, he has always been the calming voice, keeping me from getting to high or to low as the case may be.

There is noone I respect more than he. You are what i strive to be....

My brother, my companion, my friend, Steel Darknight.....I salute you.

Strength and HONOR!

Logan

Edited by Lord Logan