Promotion decreed

The time has come, the legion can no longer wait for Maven's return. I know we all wish for it, but it has been 3 months with no word. This position is too vital to be left empty. I have spoken with this person, and they are ready/willing to put forth the effort this seat needs/requires. I expect each of you to support and back them 100% for this was not an easy desicion for them either.

Akroma has been asked and has accepted the responsibilty to lead our legion. She has a rough road ahead as many of the cohorts need work desperately, a new imperator as well as a decurion must be found (no word from Kodoz in almost three months as well).

Akroma i give you this advice. BE CONFIDENT.

Good Luck Sister!

Strength and HONOR!

Logan

Greetings Guardians

After Many weeks of thought and several pep talks from the Emperor , I have accepted the Senator of War position. I would like to start by saying that Steel/Maven have left very large shoes to fill. If I can one day be half as beloved and Knowledgeable as He, I will consider my job a success. Thank you for the example you set Steel , Your example shall be followed for years to come.

Secondly I would like to thank our Emperor, Logan thank you for having enough faith and trust in me to present me with this Honor (looks over workload) I think its an Honor. *smiles*

The Legion has come a long way since the beginning of last year and my wish is to step in and continue Steels dream of returning our Legion to its glory days. My first step will be filling some slots that need to be filled immediatly for the Legion to continue the growth that has been started.

My second step will be working hand in hand with everyone to assure our battle readiness in time of need. There are many new faces and many returning faces and I want to meet and enjoy the fellowship of each and every one of you.

Lastly I ask for patience as I stumble along the path towards being a good leader. I will make mistakes along the way, and when I do just thwap me and send me on my way. But I feel that with the right amount of devotion and understanding that we can all get through this transition period unscathed.

Thank you all and look forward to seeing you in the realm.

Strength and HONOR

Senator of War, Akroma