Looking for a little help..

Hadrian

Im trying to get runes to as many different taming spots as I can- not looking in my 5 runes books, I think I only have 2 spots. I have one to fire isle and to an ant hill. If you have some runes to any good spots for any animal/beast (nightmares-dragons- ect...) and can mark me a rune to there I would truly appreciate it... also off that topic, Im in the process of decorating my house- I need some good/uniqe ideas on what I can do with the roof of my house- thanks

Edited by Hadrian

Hadrian,

I have started a rune library at Nenias house and would be glad to mark any for you. ICQ me when Your on and you can look through my collection.

I also grow plants if you need any for decorating.

Kaatya's the one to ask for decorating ideas though :)

Strenghth and Honor

Nenia

*coughs* well one could has there co-hort leader *laughs* seriously if you are gm then compassion shrine is where you need to be taming ridgebacks boring yes i know but sadly thats what will bring you to 120 :sword: but jsut think it does two things gains tame and you also can kill them for spine hides *grins* happy taming and if i can help in some other way please let me know

lora

As Lora stated head to the ridgebacks near Compassion you can easily and I mean easily get 1.0 gain in taming skill per hour of taming if you are a madman and tame fast like me. I actually gained 5.0 points today bringing me to a whopping 89 real as I try to make another legendary tamer to replace my lost cousin Silvana.