Bod's...

Lord Logan

I have a suggestion...and its only that. I do not collect bod's but i see alot of posts concerning them. I also see the rewards that they reap. It has also been a while since we have done a shard wide event.

This being said i propose a BOD trade fair...buy, sell, trade, whatever. This will help you, and many of our comrades on this shard aquire bods they might not have. Also it shows that PGoH is once again active on Catskills.

I will help in any way i can eg....stratics, getting word out at local places, gates on the day of the fair, whatever you ask of me.

Feedback please....If positive feed back then we will work out the details here also.

Strength and HONOR!

Logan

Currently I do still hold the Title of Senator of trades. My ICQ# is on the roster page so whenever anyone needs anything they can always throw me a pigeon as i do still hold the guild stockpile. Things are usually a little hectic at work for me since I am the Senior Assistant manager of a Domino's pizza. Basically that means only the General manager is above me but he is lazy so i run the store. But I am really trying to work my way back into game. I have been playing with a buddy on atlantic a little bit so the only thing i need to do is just log back into cats. I also wanted to say I am very proud to see what has happened to this guild as of late. I see so many people closer than the guild ever use to be, it is really nice to see everyone acting as a family. I do have one favor to ask of the guild though, since everyone is so close and the people who are still here are pretty active. Can someone get on my case to get back into game and let me know whenever there is a guild hunt or anything that way i dont have an excuse to not get back into game.

Hail, Rusty!

I am glad to hear of the opportunity to lasso you

back, even if it requires a bit of gentle nagging.

Our activity is picking up, that's true. We've been

successful in recruiting some fine new Guardians,

and it would be icing on our cake to be gifted with

the return of our veterans as well.

I very much look forward to meeting you.

Strength and HONOR!

Kaatya

PS. Alright, family --- let's send some brotherly

love to him at ICQ 20540191. :silly:

Edited by Kaatya

DOTS?!?!?! :silly: you have no idea as a manager how much we hate making those damn things. They take so much extra time in a rush and you have to put the cinnamon goop on them. Just to let you know though CinnaDots were discontinued but since I run an Ann Arbor store and am near world headquarters I have heard through the grape vine that we should be introducing CheesyDots sometime in the near future.

But good news as to me coming back last week i put in my 2 weeks notice as a manager due to me being sick of my boss. My owners werent too happy about this as my brother is a general manager and i am a senior assistant and most people in the company actually dont like us because we run some of the best numbers in our franchise and he is 23 im 19. But anyway they are trying to convince me to stay in management but I most likely will be going back down to driver where i could work about 3.5 days at my brothers store and make more then i do now working 5-6 days as a manager. So that would equal more time for school and more rest and relaxation time which equals ultima online.

I know we talked some time ago about your return Rusty, Im very pleased that you have decided to. Let me assure you, once you get in and meet these outstanding people that we are surrounded by now you'll not be able to get away. Thier personalities are quite magnetic..but you'll see for yourself soon enough. Welcome home brother!

Strength and HONOR!

Logan