Gandanda

Synthania

Character Name:gandanda

Class:Paladin

Race:high Elf

Level:55

AA:0 atm

Alts that you would like in ML; name, class, race, lvl, aa (you must wait the 2 week period before any alt will be invited.) all to low atm 8-(

How did you hear about ML? and what is the main reason you wish to join?my friend arcavian and your guild treats each other like family and not like other guilds.

Former guilds: and why did you leave or why were you kicked out?

i left on my own cause the leader is never on and every one is leaving and no one likes to help one another.

General number of hours played per week: (hopefully alot because I am demanding) i play 12 to 20 hrs or so hehehe

Tradeskills above 100:baking, fishing, brewing, smithing,

Unbuffed Resists (with best resist gear on)

Or preferably link your magelo profile link it its not hard

Velious Factions (we are on dwarf/dragon faction)

Bah forget it thats what they made Kael and thurgadin for....

Expansions that you have (kunark, velious, luclin, pop, loy): You should get them all LoY has an awesome map option and we dont want to have to babysit ya have all of them.

Do you have any keys: Seb, HS, etc If not they are easy to get so work on em. i have SEB key

Do you have any Pop flags? no

What is the status of your epic? (not that there arent better items out there so we know they are a waste of time but the clicky rezzes are nice.)working on it

Do you have an Enduring breath item? If not how the heck do you play?

no hehehe

What’s your alcohol tolerance skill (after meeting some of our members you might take up drinking)?4 lol

If you were a bowl of Jello, which flavor would it be and why? (Yes a psychological question because I want to know what Im getting into)

i like cherry

What’s better for punting, dwarfs, gnomes or halflings and why?

no clue

Why will your race come to rule norrath? If you think you picked wrong, which race will reign supreme and why?

Archived