Would like to plan a Kael Raid

Spruk

Hey All

Well I am gonna go ahead and try to organize a raid.

I have heard a Kael raid is the best to organize for a beginner, Thanks Synthania. What would be the things I need to do to organize this. What are the things I need to do other than say Hey lets meet at the guild rock and go raid?

I would like to do this raid on Saturday the 27 if I can get all the research and organization done in time. Thanks

Spruk

Decide now if your going after anything specific... Like Vindi or any big namers... or if this is a faction armor drop raid.... basically get int otuch with an officer in game and ask them to post it on the emssage board and also post it in the Raid section of the forums...thank you for your interest and enthusiasm in getting something going...

If i was gonna schedule a raid i would goto allaKhazam's and read all the post on the zone...then look at all the mobs and know what is the best way to take out the boss mobs.....then look for any other sites there is om the zone. I think you are doing a good thing wannting to run a raid...keep up the good work :)

Archived