Lets have some fun Sunday

Tasslehoff

Hail Guardians, I hope this day finds you all in good spirits.

In the past few Sundays, we have seen a few of us that are always ready to fight. So I was wondering if some of you would like to have a small event set up for entertainment after our meeting. This will not be a DUNGEON hunt but you might wish it was. :)

There will be rewards... for events completed.

None of the events will require you to leave, but you might be wishing the oposite.

Some events will reqire for you to.......... I think I will leave this a secret. All I will say is this, please show up early to the meeting. WEAR your uniform, for the meeting. There might be a few invited guests there so lets try to have fun. Rewards WILL NOT I repeat WILL NOT be cheap things.

Two rules

NO BARDS (yes I am one)

NO PETS (so that means keep bishop at home LOL) :(

if you can attend or if you cant attend please post here.

Hope to see you all there.

Tass :cry:

Hey let me all know what you thought of this Sundays after our testing event.

Was it too hard?

Was it too easy?

Too laggy in my house?

Tell me what you all thought, this will help with future events.

As far as the evets go let me know what you would like to see. Besides DOOM and CHAMP SPAWN, I have many ideas and I really like the luck hunt. We got so much nice stuff out of there that I still go. But you all tell me what you woudl like to see. I am planing another hunt and I will post here. But first I will like to know what you all liked or disliked about Sunday night.

Thank you all for attending and I hope the pretty little elves get to enjoy their smithy PS.

Tass ???

Sunday was great Tass, Lag was a little roughbut still I think everyone had fun.

As far as the lag, I believe Logan has a rune to the place were we used to hold our Friday night fights, itwas a nice open area with little to no lag.

And if you have never done friday night fights , its where we split up into somewhat even teams, get a couple of screens apart , make a plan of attack, and proceed to work as a team to kill the other side, was usually great fun and we did similar giveaways.

But keep up the good work Tass for I enjoyed your event

Hell yeah that would be awesome, If you see me when you are on just let me know so I can go check out the area. I think we have enough people interested in PVP to have alot of fun. Im glad we are all doing stuff together. I think that the next event will be really fun; especially if we get the same amount of participation. As far as the rewards go I have some really good ideas as to what to get us or to get a TEAM. Next Sunday we will have guests with us maybe then can see how we are as a guild. If they join we are lookign at adding around 10 more to the guild. They hang out with me in FEL YEW so they are pretty good at PVP. ??? I will only invite the ones that show the maturity to be in our guild.

Hope to see some of you all there.

PS bring that nice fork. (you know who Im talking to)

Tass :)

Tass I had a lot of fun at the little get together at your house Sunday. It was a bit laggy though. But no matter the main thing was to have fun and I did. Thankyou. I would like to do it again soon. But I think it would be better in a more open area as well.

(Sorry I left early.) ???