Strategy and Tactics

Vidarok

Warboss, wud taktiks wil we uz to clomp da Alliance agh da Forsaken? Wud uzg shud we set to da ghaash ash?

OOC: How is my Orkish so far? >;] Anyway, what I am essentially asking is just how aggressive a PvP stance are we going to take towards the Alliance and, if the occasion demands it, the Forsaken? As for myself, I am perfectly willing to do just about anything it takes to further the aims of the Horde and the Skullcrusher Clan.

Edited by Vidarok

We are currently looking into an alliance with several other horde guilds. If we decide to go that route, very aggressive. If we do not, very aggressive. >:] I am hoping that we will be able to have guild wars, in that everyone can attack everyone anywhere. I do not want to have to travel to a PvP zone just to do battle, and where others might interrupt our battles.

Either way, aggressive. We are not the tea drinking orcs of Thrall's worshipers.

Rulg Warboss! Dat am veri bubhosh ta her! >:]

OOC: Just wondering, what attitude relationship this Clan have towards Thrall and the Earthen Council from a roleplaying perspective?

PS & OOC: I spoke to the leader of Clan Splintered over AIM and he seemed like a pretty dependable ally. Have we responded to his overtures? The only problem I saw with his Clan was that it doesn't seem to take roleplaying quite as seriously as we do. What are your thoughts when it comes to an alliance with them?

Edited by Vidarok

We are "okay" with Thrall and his pals. But I wouldn't go so far as to say we are friends. We are still working on that aspect of the Clan.

As to SoCxWarChief we are discussing that, but it will be a couple of weeks before we make a final decision. Lots to go over still and I have little time to commit to it with finals coming up in two weeks. And I mean Final finals. >:] No more school for Bal.