EQ MAGA'S TIP CORNER

Maga

I can't beileve I need to write about this but there are still people that don't know I guess. No one in our guild of course. Function keys are very useful in the game for lot's of reasons. F9 in particular is helpful to change your view of your surroundings to see if anyone is about to jump you but mostly very helpful in targeting. Use F9 to change your view, when you get to the 3rd and 4th view use that angle to pivot around to see around corners and walls so you can target a mob. Very helpful for chanters and the like for mezzing/pacifying mobs hiding around corners and behind doors. :cry:

So press F9 until you get the 3rd or 4th angle and then right click and hold your mouse button and pivot the camera to the angle that works best for you. Remember when you leave the room you are in you may have to do this again and again as when doing crawls your perspective changes as you wind down the corridors. GL :mace:

Maga (Hunters Moon) :cry:

Another good thing to help Enchanter's on pulling is bind sight.Not many people think about it but its soooo awesome.Get a rogue with SoS and bind sight him and have him be your eyes while ya paci/mez what ya need around corners and such..how i got the king in chardok out his full room with like 1 add)

Archived