Luck Hunt Highlights

Tasslehoff

With a total of 5 Guardians for the hunt this evening - Alasse, Lora D'e Blood, Sojourn, Akroma and myself, Tass, (Hmm, one Male Guardian surrounded by 4 females) the evening was great. Each of us had a luck suit of at least 700. The total amount of gold was over 80k and a lot of extra loot. Piles of Unenhanced luck armor from 45 to 59. LRC medable pieces as well as jewelry - nothing below 10. Armor with nice resists - nothing below 30. Unenhanced Luck jewelry and weapons. Needless to say this was a verrrrrry nice evening. Oh yes and may I say - only because they let me keep what I consider the best of it (had to beg for it, to be honest; but hey, I have it so thats all that matters hehe). FC1, FCR2 with like 17 resists.

Overall, I think the evening was made memorable because one of our guardians was on her toes for almost the entire night. Alasse, my hat's off to you. The few times that the Bloods were able to break away from our peacing enchantments and atacked Sojourn, Alasse was there to send a greater heal her way. If was not for her we would have had more than just one death on our hands. Once again Akroma showed why she is a leader amongst us. Everytime there was anything that moved that was not with us, she attacked it and did not nor would not back down. Thank you all for coming out tonight and sharing a few minutes of your time. I hope we can do it again soon. And for those of you who dont beleive in luck; come out with us and see for yourself. Or ask Akroma to show you her new ring with 11 DCI and 11 HCI.

Tass :smash:

*Life's too short, dance naked!* :alcoholic:

No need to kick your self, let me do it hehe. JJ I know there are a few of us out there that are unable to attend hunts after the meetings on Sundays. So I just made a different day thats all. If you could be there I know you would show up in a heart beat.

Hey I logged on this morning before I went to work and I killed 5 Balrons, man were they hard. They kept dispellign my stuff took like 8 times peacing. No not failing they keep breaking out of it. I like that change its harder now. Good change in my book, but if thats the change guess what else T-Maps are back baby. If anyone interested on T-Maps tonight let me know. Either way Im there just nicer with company. Or we can head back to bloods for more nice loot.

If anyone has spare luck stuff that is medable or not that you dont need with atleast 80 or higher (already enhanced) let me know. I have my suit and three spare suits. Each is over 700 luck, we used them last night. But if I can get people higher luck the better the loot. I know some of you hate window shoping for luck stuff that is why I have spare. If you dont mind parting with it let me know. One of the suits is med and the other isnt. Just in case you go next time.

Tass :smash:

*Life's too short, dance naked!* :alcoholic: