Dark Age of ???

Balandar

Well, Im in beta and I like the game. *shrugs*

I hate to level up but seems all games are made that way.

Leveling up isnt' bad if you're with freinds. Besides which I pay very little attention to people who have to rant in such language as he did.

For another view point

Pro review

It all depends on your play style

More info on Camelot (seems they can't do anything wrong, I mean ahead of schedule!) ( a RP server!!!)

Copied from DA0C vault

Server Names Announced

Mythic's Internet Relations Manager Sanya Thomas released the names of the nine servers that will be used when Dark Age of Camelot launches on October 9th.

Pendragon (Test)

Lancelot

Palomides

Percival (RP)

Merlin

Galahad

Guinivere

Morgan la Fay

Bedevere

She also followed up the original announcement with a series of responses.

on the roleplay server: He meant only RP server. Every server on that list is a live server, available for play on day one.

Now, Percival: You guys said that at bare minimum you just wanted a server tagged roleplay, so you'd know where to hang out. But we are doing more than that. We are writing our rule policy right now, so I don't want to get into too much detail, but some of the highlights will include:

- Stricter interpretation of what acceptable names are

- Transfer of disruptive players to other servers

- Tighter scrutiny of the open channels

We also have plans for more GM interaction with this server, once we see if this server can be a success story. Not to say there won't be events on the regular servers, far from it. But the future holds more interaction than

I don't know if PGoH is planning to go or not. I dont' think so. One thing I will say about guilds in Camelot you can't have a one person guild.

In beta you must have 8 people at least on line and go to the guild registery in one of the big cities. There you register your guild, but you must have at least 8 people standing there.

So you can't  be 2 real life people with 10 characters and have a guild.

So your gonna need at least 8 Real people to even form a guild. To survive in RvR you are gonna need guilds of good size. (That's my opinion, but really dont' know yet)

I plan to buy the game to at least try it out.

I say we all go for it.  I know Lan and Fork have also expressed interest in getting the game.  With you Lorraina, that is already four!!

I will not go with it. I do not like the thought of bash and rest. Bash and rest. Bash and rest. I do that enough in EQ. I want a game where leveling is not the main focus of the game.