Guild Hunt

Tasslehoff

Hail and good evening.

As discussed this past Sunday, our guild had a hunt today for the members that could attend. There was a pretty nice turn out - Ser Brightblade, Kaatya, Leah, Rico, Avalanche (Qwabbit) and myself (Tass) showed up at Olympus for the adventure. It was perfect, two warriors, three mages and one bard headed to a land not visited often by others and had a wonderful time.

With no one else around for the entire hunt, with the exception of the smelly Lich Lord, Elder Gazer and oh yes, don't forget that vulgar Poison Elemental, we were able to dominate the land, and have the maximum amount of fun in a not so maximum amount of time (about an hour). Our two designated looters (Rico and Avalanche) couldn't loot fast enought as our enemies fell to fast for them to keep up with us. Little by little we settled into our routine - warriors fighting with weapons at hand and mages casting defensive, as well as offensive, spells whenever possible. Rico stood toe to toe with anything that wasn't dead (he had Kaatya next to him the hole time, hehe). He was quick to discover why those Posion Ellies don't get mellied too much as he drank 7 cures and was still poisoned. Even the cure and/or Arch cure spell did him no good. Finally, when he was completely red lined one of the GC potions did the trick. Close call.

The evening went without incident until we were preparing to leave, which is when we had our one death that occured the entire evening. Other than that, the loot was pretty good (over 30K in the end)

and Ricos' bug was full of magical items.

Thank you all for showig up! I hope next time we can plan a hunt when more of you have time to attend. Tomorrow we are off to get Rico the title of Glorious Lord - hope that works out. :alcoholic:

Tass Happy Birthday!

Argh! The frustration! Rico was wracked and spasming,

and my bandages had no effect. :alcoholic:

Though Rico did display a most entertaining twitch, it was

quite distressing to see the life seep from him. Twould seem

advanced study in the Healing arts is in order for me.

My thanks to all who came and to Tasslehoff for organizing

the trek to Ilshenar. I enjoyed it greatly! Happy Birthday!

Strength and HONOR!

Kaatya