59 Magician, Dark Elf

Guest Xzayen

Character Name: Xzayen Ecomancer

Class: Magician

Race: Dark Elf

Level: 59, should be 60 by the time this is read.

AA: 6

Alts that you would like in ML; name, class, race, lvl, aa

I have a 22 Half Elf, Druid (Wilderness), 22 Dark Elf, Enchanter (Neocene), 22 Iksar, Monk (Zozz)

How did you hear about ML? and what is the main reason you wish to join?

I have soloed my way from 1-59 and now the game is getting beyond my reach. I need a guild to continue to do things that are fun and keep me interested in the game. I simply ask /ooc one night in PoK and got a response.

Former guilds: I was in Glorybound for 3 days for 2 hate raids when i was 52, thats all.

General number of hours played per week: 24- 60

Tradeskills above 100: Baking, Blacksmithing, Research, Pottery

Unbuffed Resists (with best resist gear on)

Or preferably link your magelo profile

P21, M56, D50, F85, C63

Velious Factions (we are on dwarf/dragon faction)

Coldain: I'm allyed with the dwarves.

Cov: I have never coned a dragon to know.

Expansions that you have (kunark, velious, luclin, pop, loy):

I have all the expansions.

Do you have any keys: Seb, HS, etc

I posses no Keys, I'm 1/2 done with my BoT key.

Do you have any Pop flags?

I have no PoP flags

What is the status of your epic?

Out of the roughly 100 individual things needed to complete the mage epic I require 20 more, most are Raid oriented.

Do you have an Enduring breath item?

no, being a mage i can summon and enduring breath item.

What’s your alcohol tolerance skill (after meeting some of our members you might take up drinking)?

If you were a bowl of Jello, which flavor would it be and why?

Orange, because nobody ever makes orange Jello except lunch ladies and i like orange Jello.

What’s better for punting, dwarfs, gnomes or halflings and why?

halflings, thier more fun to kick.

Why will your race come to rule norrath? If you think you picked wrong, which race will reign supreme and why?

The Teir'Dal (Dark Elves) will rule Norrath. My reason, it took the power of Veeshan the Great Crystilian Dragon to create Norrath. My name is Xzayen Ecomancer, at my whim the winds blow, the water flows, the fire burns and the very earth shakes. I am Xzayen Ecomancer, the elements are my allies and powerful allies they are.., but I am also Teir'Dal and only we have the power to undo what the Great Crystilian Dragon has done.

E-mail address:

We are raiding Plane of Hate tonight.. If you can please join us... Also let me ask why only 3 days? What was your old guild lacking that you are looking for?

ML is not uber we are Tier1 and trying to work our way up... We can take most epic mobs without a problem. However some would be a challenge. We are a "family" type guild however we are not perfect. We like to play alot but sometimes finding a guild group can be tough. We encourage people to group together however and we have alot of members in your level range. I know a few pally's and sk's and clerics that would love to have a mage around..

The best I can say is try us out if we are not what you like we encourage you to seek it out.. This game is about fun so if your not having fun with us please look elsewhere Happy Birthday!

Archived