Greetings

Nenia

Greetings Everyone,

I recently joined and would like to take a moment to let everyone know the times I am available.

Mon, Tues., Thurs, and Fri. 9AM - to about 12Pm

Weekend pretty much anytime, I work 11pm - 7am.

This is Alaska time , which I think is 4 hours behind EST.

Nenia is a young elf who is still working on her skills, but she is anxious to join in any guild activities.

Thank You

It is good to see you again, Nenia! Welcome to your new home,

a guild of HONOR with many fantastic members.

Unfortunately, with the hours I work, our paths probably won't cross

until the weekend. But send me a Q whenever you're on (#42755612)

and we'll kick up some dust together.

Strength and HONOR!

Kaatya

(aka Rin'Seorsa)

I am glad to have a fine new addition to the Legion, and even prouder to have an elven warrioress amongst us once more. Safe journeys always, and fight with Honor!

*looks at her ears* aahhh youre a young one aint ya. *Grumbles* Figured as much, oh well I guess we both be needing to learn to get along. *eyes her over* You look to fragile to be a warrior of the sword! What kind of elf are ya? Hope I dont break ya in the Training sesions we have.

*Tass walks in and Pushes Malkavian out of theway*

*takes hat off* Good evening M'Lady please forgive my brother Mal he is a bit grumpy most of the time. He is only happy when his sword is clashing against anothers. Welcome to this fine guild. If you need anything please just ask, unless its a full 70 resists suit that is completely Medable with 1200 luck. Because we just ran out of those the other day. *laughs* Sorry couldn't help my self.

If you need to traing, fight, adventure, or even fight monsters were we are more then likely dye please give me a call. I would be more then honered to help in any way posible. As I am sure most of the guild is as well. *wispers* just don't follow Mal to fight the old ancient ones (Lich Lords) he always comes back with a lower title then what he left with. Keeps saying he sacrificed it but I dont beleive him.

So in other words *extends arms and looks around* Welcome to the Family.

Tass :alcoholic:

Welcome to the family Nenia,

I have been away for a few days but I'm back and anxious to go adventuring with you. I am on similar hours during the week so if you see my pidgeon roost up , feel free to drop me a letter. And if you need anything feel free to ask. If the person you ask doesn't have it, 9 times out of 10 they know someone who does. We try to keep things here on a family level here and after being here awhile I'm sure that it will be a family you can be proud to be a part of.