All of PGoH read please

Ok this is the third time I try to rewrite thsi because I do not want to offend anyone. SO I will say it the most tactfull way posible. I have a house located in the Yew Fel side. If you ever want to PVP or to mess around please let me know. I would love to have some of you there. The only thing I ask is if you are going to get involved in Evil PVP DO NOT use a PGoH member or someone that has the guild title displayed. That is the only requirement that must be met. I know that some do not want to learn or do not wish to participate in PVP but as we all know there seems to be more and more stuff going on in FEL. SO if you want to learn or just to watch please just ICQ me. Or even better since we were told to use the boards well then post here maybe we can get a few of there. I do have a RED charactor that I use. ;) All are welcome but once agan if you want to be evil do not use the name of our guild.

Tass ;)

Dirt naps are kind of fun. Yeah right *smiles* but hey that is what happens sometimes, we have to learn. Here is what I like to do. I go out hunting with Tass make a quick 20 to 50k then I get a house placent tool (they are blessed) then I keep fighting till I think I am kind of low on funds. I use the house placement tool to see how much I have in bank. If I have enough I keep fighting if I dont time to stop. I have like 700k in bank so I am not really worried. But if I am not careful it can get expencive real fast. So if you like we can hunt some stuff first and have some speding money aka insurance hehe. I will have a reg bad ready at the house for replenishment when we die or get stolen from. Rule of thumb is this 33 of each reg and they are put like 11x3 (separate them) so in case you die it takes them longer to loot ya. You might have a chance at getting your stuff back. I only carry like 4 potions 2 heals and 2 cures.

We will kill some stuff and have a little of money set aside, regs in no biggie I have a few to spare. This is all free well sort of, I need to know if you want to fight reds or blues hehe. Or you can just sit on the roof and watch its always alot of fun. I dont mess with CoW, the reds guold that is. Some have FC 3 and FCR 7 and that sucks I mean sucks bad. I see them and can honestly say I run away because walking away doesn't work. These guys can run and cast they dont stop at all well for a fraction of a second they do but not enough. They have some verry good PVPers but that is a different story. I am just glad that some one from the guild will be there, hopefully more will show. This last Fel event made me real madd. I dont think I will be attending the you know what coming up this weekend. In MY and I do mean this MY opinion we are not ready for that. And this event is not the place to learn. I will not discuss this here and we all know why. But I will gladly help US all to get better at PVP. This is something that will help us out in the lond run. I will be home tonight, drop me a line when you get on. Oh yeah no bags everything goes on the main bag.

Tass ;)

Cool Ill be honest I used to PM Everyone when I was going out on a hunt and I always got oen responce Qwabbit always went with me no matter were we went. For a wile a fwe of us were goign places but seems to have droped a little. But PVP or PVM is what I usually do. The fwe people that went with me know that I just got for the fun and I will usually tell them what I am looking for before the hunt begins. But anyhow if you want tonight is a good night I will be home at around 5 30 PM E time the latest. We have a Run that we have to go on this afternoon. I think its a 3 mile run in the mud hehe. I will see you tonight.

Tass

I'll hunt murderers with you; I'll spar with you; I'll sit in a tavern and listen to your war stories, buying a round or two of brew. But, I believe that killing innocent "blues" is contrary to our credo, whether our characters display their PGoH colors or not.

The thrill of PVP has escaped me for the many years I've been here. Heh, I spent my first several months in Sosaria dodging reds and avoiding notos. But you are right; if we are expected to venture into Felucca to fulfill quests and such, we'd best perfect our skills and tactics. I would be grateful for any teachings you can impart.

Strength and HONOR!

Kaatya

I am by no means that good but I do know a little of tactics when it comes to groups. I have been victorious and I have... well as we call it, taken dirt naps a few too many times. I understand that our creed is not to become or be MURDERERS.

Man trying to write on here about stuff is hard. I have to watch or I I feel like I have to watch what I say but oh well here it goes. (if anyone gets offended please know this is MY opinion)

I will start with this, when we do events in any land that doesnt permit PVP we look good, and end up coming out on top. People look at us and wish they were with us. But I'll be honest when it comes time to fight or should I say PVP there are only a few of us that can or have fought. I love everything that our guild stands for that is one of the many reaons why I am trying to make us better.

I will be honest, we got our butts handed to us. We didnt know what or who to attack. We were unable to hold a small moongate. God knows how many times I ran by in the gate chased by a grey with PGoH members there I was healed once. But thats not the point. If we are going to be attending events that require us to fight then we need to LEARN a different style of tactics. That is what I was trying to say. By no means am I asking for people to come to the dark side. :alcoholic:

But what I am asking is for a few people to come and learn the tactics needed for PVP in Groups. I do have a Red I do like to PVP that guys is not and will not ever have the Guild title of PgoH. He is used to Role Play an evil person. That is why I have him. But if you like you can come over and do as you please there are always greys to attack there too.

I hope I didn't offend anyone.

Tass :smash:

*smiles to herself* Tass, we seem to be battling the same demon. I hope I did not offend you with my post --- I was just trying to let you know that I'd very much like to participate in this. It did concern me when you mentioned "blues", tho. But now that I read back over both of your posts, I do see that your intention was not for Guardians to attack the innocent. My apologies to you.

What type of character would you recommend for the initial stages of PVP training? A mage? A warrior? An archer? A dang fine stealther? :alcoholic:

Ever stumbling over her words,

Kaatya

Tass I'm willing to learn as much as I can and will gladly accept your help. I've got a few warriors in training and I've got a mage that can be used. I've always wanted to learn but so far really haven't had anyone to show me the ropes. Send me a pigeon so we can discuss it.

*smiles*

Im glad we got that straight hehe. Well the best person to use for PVP is up to you. There are many different stiles of PVP and I know that mages will win one on one (most of the time) This is just so we can all practice PVP see how they use their skills (Gank) Some of the best PVP guilds run around in yew tey are good. Some say its because of Artifacts or armor or what ever. I know if I had it I'd sure as heck use it. Besides some of them are pretty good with or without artifacts.

So in other words bring who ever you want to use. See how they do on a fight then yuo can go from there. I will try to help you as best as I can. The best fights is when you have 3 people, one dismounts, one hits with spells and the other one is the most important of the two fighting, he/she is the healer. There are many types of fighting and you will always adjust depending on what your enemy has. But truth be told Mages is the best way to go. I will get on tonight and let some of you see how it goes. Just remember please dont bring something you would really be upset if you lost. Insure it or leave it at home.

Reminder if you are going to kill or atack blues DO NOT have guild title on.

Tass :alcoholic:

HeHe well some are or were *checkles* hey guys Im sorry to say I got all ready to get on and my puter is having reallll bad problems. Keep getting booted I think its my conection cause its happening to both puters.

Its nice to see people getting on here and posting, maybe we can have a few more show up and say nope cant go to fel cause my con is slow or just plain say I hate PVP. That way I can atleast know who will show up. Please dont think this is all just to PVP this is so you all can see how the others that will go to battle with us act during a fight. Just like I learned not to go in a gate going to FEL even if it is sent to OUR Guild house. *smiles* God that made me mad hehe. Anyhow this weekend is the Marine Corps Ball so me and the wife will be gone she got a nice formal dress so I better make good on my uniform. If we take pictures I just might post one here. Wooot Wooot. I will see you all later on this weekend. I will try to friend all to one of the houses in FEL when I get back Sunday.

Tass :alcoholic: