Promotion announced

I am pleased to announce that Akroma, the lady Centurion of the Dragoons has hereby been promoted to Imperator.

From Codex - Paragraph ii

Imperators are head of a line of Honor and act as Generals under the command of the Senator of War. The Imperator acts as default Theatre Commander in all combat based activities by Imperial Forces. Responsible for commanding all military activities as declared by the SoW and he works as counsel to Senator of War on matters of promotion or award recognition for Legion ranks. (Theater Commander is the one who is in control of all others during an event, holds the force of law on all Legion events)

Akroma, has been a longstanding member of our order and during her time, through various positions, has served with Honor. I cannot speak highly enough of her valor, courage, and stability. Her promotion, it is hoped, will assist all of us in forming the foundation of a strong Legion.

I thank all of you in advance, for your assistance and full cooperation with Akroma as she begins her new duties and responsibilities.

Akroma, the best words of advise that I can pass to you, are the ones I have passed to many in one form or other.

"For titles do not reflect honor upon men, but rather men on their titles."

- Nichole Machiavelli (Macchiavelli)

Lead well Imperator.

Signed and effective, this day 10/30/03

Maven uth Mateur

Senator of War Pro-Temp.

Akroma, a great duty has been betowed upon you. It will try you, but let it be unquestionably known we stand behind you. I have a special gift for you, hopefully Steel can give it to you at the next meeting. Lead well Lady Imperator.

Strength and HONOR!

Logan

Thank you both for your kind words. I shall work hard to make you both proud of me and the decision you have made this day. With time, I hope to fill tiis position with the same honor as those who have come before me.

Strength and HONOR

Akroma, I am extremely proud of you. You deserve this promotion, and I know you will fill the position to the height of your abilities, which is extremely high. Know that I will always believe in you and am always here for you, regardless of the consequences. I say this not only as Decurion, but also as your friend. You and Maven will always lead us to victory, and we will all rally behind you. But as Logan stated the path of the Imperator is not an easy one. For that matter, neither was Centurion. But you are undoubtedly a leader among leaders, and for that, the sunday after next I believe we shall have a promotion party for you, and next time you see me on pigeon me, I have something very special for you. *smiles* Safe journeys, Lead us well, Strength and Honor!

whipsers and memories from times long forgotten begin to solidify into a being

Congratulations on the promotion!

You are now an addition to a long and proud line of Imperators!

Ser Brightblade......

Demandred.....

Gregory Meridius......

Wolf.....

Martok.....

Baltazar Con Wec....

Prometheus.....

Steel......

and others......

May your command continue to bring HONOR to the lines of the Purple Guardians of HONOR!!!!

***And perhaps Steel still has the ORIGINAL Imperator armor that has been worn by every Imperator since the beginning!!***

As memories fade to myth, and myth fades to legend, the mist begins to dissipate and then once again is no more