Meiffo Willowood

meffio

Character Name---Meiffo Willowood

Lvl-----60

How long have you been a member of Mystic Legions? Been a member for a few months now

How often are you online? I am usally on for 8 hrs a day...mostly in the morning Hrs. 7-3 and Wed. nights for raids

What are your strong points of Game Play? I am fast to level...probally due to the fact that i play 8 hrs a day. I can set up group fast and can lead a raid if called to ( was raid leader in last guild)

What are your weak points? Don't really know if it a week point but I'am to eager to help others...will drop what iam doing to help others even to the lack of myself.....in my last guild I would go days without doing anything but helping my guild mates ( made me kind of selfish after a bit )

Why do you feel that you being an Officer in ML will be an asset to the guild? I belive I have good leadership qualities ( was basicly the only leadership that was in my last guild ) I have a good Knowledge base of most of the zones in the game and if not I love to do reaserch on anything Everquest related.

Can you and will you lead and schedule raids? I can and have done in the past...this is not a prob for me as long as people show up ( a HUGE peeve of mine )

Where do you see ML going in say the next 6 months? If people attend and listen to the raid leader I see this guild doing GREAT things....at least teir 1 if not teir 2.

What are some of ML's Faults and how can you help improve them? We all know the faults of this guild...trying to slove them is the question...Maybe some weeding out will get the message to the masses

How often do you visit and post on these boards? at least 5 times a day....I dont post alot because by time i check them usally what i was gonna say was already said.

Tell me your story......... I palyed a druid named Danmoth for sometime....he Was the only real leader that the last guid Me, Nithas and Devination knew....got frustrated playing a druid ( nobody wants Druid till they hit 58 and i Hate soloing) so i decided to make a Cleric...I LOVE THE CLERIC LIFE.....I usally am a well sought after person to group with because i know how to play my toon correct ( any cleric that just sits after 56 dont know what they are doing...just my option ) the only down fall i have in my EQ life is the Wife faction (cause's me to leave so good groups and raids sometimes) well thats all i have...GL to all the App's

Archived