PGoH Gallery Site

KhioTong

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was browsing through various boards today, when I came upon a post -concerning the creation of a site dedicated to UO guild members!

Wow! I think this is an interesting idea and PGoH should also have a similiar site. I would be willing to volunteer in hosting and creating it.

"It is my intention to host a website that contains PGoH member pictures (with everyones permission of course) in hopes that we may be able to visually see our Guild.  If anyone is interested in sending photos, you can send them to me via email me at (thiork@yahoo.com).  I would love to have one of Borg to lead the page with. (hint hint).  I am really excited about this project and hope you will be too.  As I have more info such as address and such.. I will post here."

I believe the format will be your picture followed by voluntary information (i.e. name, location, etc.). If anyone who reads this has any information or suggestions regarding layout or format -please contact me via email.

Only you can decide. What to do.. what to do? :cheeburga:

I wouldn't recommend that you do that. I have been working on a profile script project since last year. It'll have that function, most likely not when I first open the script to use though.

Basically it will allow users to create profiles of their characters for any games that T.H.E is currently participating in. I’ll also be including abilities for members to upload character pictures as well as a real life picture. I have a ways to go on it still. It is currently at 4,000 lines of code, around 57 pages.