Wednesday Night Hunts

Siluial

Ok... we will keep the time at 7:30 PM CST, as Zandahl put it, cuz it just works out. But here's the deal..

Isshy and Si will help anyone out with their mission but we're going to keep the grouping small.

This means, one or two people who need to do their part of the mission at a time. Maybe we'll organize nights to do it. Beyond Wednesdays. The reason is, it's easier to organize and succeed and heal a smaller group. The large group just seems to go in shooting and then chaos.

I can only offer up Isshy and Si's help, not anyone elses. And if we're helping, I'd rather it be kept to a group of 3-4 people in all, not including pets.

Already, Swann's asked for help from us on Thursday. So we're going to Yavin4 to do that. Or, at least, most likely.

This wednesday night is iffy for hunts, I'll announce wednesday evening if it's happening. The reason is, Isshy's out of town -- away from me and the game -- until Wednesday evening. Which means he and I wanna make time together for dinner and doing something since he's away and I miss him.

So, we may wait til thursday day to do any of the act II stuff. But next week will be normal again.

Perhaps we could make a list together of who still needs it, and set up a schedule? I will also lend my healing services to help get these completed. (just need to know times in advance so i can try to set my schedule up accordingly)

That's a good idea. So here's the thing...

If you need to get your Act 2 badge, and want help.. I recommend it by the way.. then post here. Include the following:

1. BEST times and days to do it.

2. Which planet you are sent to (just in case)

3. If you have pets -- these are a plus, but not necessarily necessary.

This way, maybe we can do two groups at a time. Savrem in one, Me in another, and a Fighter (like Isshy) in one and another fighter type in another.

I'll start making a schedule and post one once we see some active interest here.

Archived