Undead Champion News

Borg

Lokie from Lake Superior talked to FierY iCe on the Test Center. Lokie’s report on the conversation is as follows:

I just talked to Fiery Ice on TC2 about the undead spawn. It seems that the champion, Neira, is a female necromancer who rides around on an undead nightmare. Her special ability is that she runs faster as her health gets lower, avoiding all conflict from players. As she is running, she drops items called "unholy bones". These unholy bones, after around 5 seconds, turn into a random undead monster. Fiery Ice told me that you can cut up >the bones somehow, but I am not sure how. And Neira looks very cool. She >is a female NPC with a death shroud, blood red cutlass, and rides a grey >horse that I was talking about earlier. Fiery Ice says she doesn't hit too hard, but I don't know if I believe him :D .

Fiery iCe added this bit of information:

To cut up the bones you can use daggers, or other sword type items and then target the bone pile. A few different types of objects work for this. (Sometimes it takes several attempts.) She can also throw the bone piles at you to try and do damage. The undead horse is actually the skeletal mount graphic in LBR by the way. :D